Thursday, January 24, 2008

When it's frozen, nothing changes

These are pictures from Saturday, January 19, 2008. It was very cold outside - probably single digits. That did make the mud easier to walk on.

The workers hadn't done much (if anything) since the last picture-taking. The bridge is curing, and that takes time. So I took pictures of places I couldn't get to last week.

This is a better picture of the bridge. We have expressed our concern to the builder about the low shoulders on the bridge. He says that when it's all over, it will be right.


A better view of underneath. This is looking upstream, towards the corner.


There's some serious support on this bridge. Looks all nice and shiny.



There's one place on the wall where there's some fill showing through. I'd rather the void not be there, but I don't know if it's a problem.


I decided to get artistic and go for the low angle. Looking downstream.


And then I did it again. I like this one better.

No comments: